Live Like a Local
Explore the town and Soča Valley
We are happy to suggest activities in the region, which reputable companies to choose from and introduce you to Bovec.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help!
Bovec Main Square
All 4 of our apartments are just a short walk to the main square. Full of many dinning options, wine bars, local & handmade craft shops, grocery stores and Bovec first craft brewery.
Eat & Drink
- Thirsty River Brewery – local brewery
- Brunarica – Restaurant Bar and Grill. Locally sourced cuisine made to perfection! Craft beer by local breweries. Vegetarian and Vegan options available.
- Terramystica – Great place to enjoy your morning coffee, delicious breakfast or afternoon treat.
- Bovška Kuhn’ca – Don’t miss the local cuisine hut in main square. Fresh picked mushrooms from the forest, local cheese and grilled polenta.
- Free Concerts – held July – August.
- Bovec Day – street fair with local handmade crafts held in July.
- Potato Night – local street fair with handmade crafts, sheep parading through the street and other entertainment held second weekend in August.
- BOFF – Bovec Outdoor Film Festival held at the end of December. http://www.boff.si/
- New Year Eve Party – Ringing in the new year with live music or DJ and plenty of drinks and food for all.
- Bovec Marathon – The marathon where you experience 42km of pure nature. Taking place mid September.
Soča River & Activities
Kanin & Activities
Take time to ride the gondola and explore Kanin. Don’t miss the spectacular window through the mountain, the breathtaking panorama views of the valley, Austrian and Italian mountains in the distance and on clear days the Adriatic Sea.
Kanin is also a great winter destination! A fully loaded resort offering ski and ride lessons, dinning experiences and fun for the whole family.